Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Some tips on the posing: I think that his right arm should be in towards his chest, and the other arm swung backward, as well as his head being turned left instead of right so it makes more sense with the POV. Also, either his right leg should be less bent and pointed forward more or he (the collective "him") should be tilted forward since the posing looks a bit awkward currently. I like the lighting tho, nice style!

Edited by BaconSandwich

2 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Some tips on the posing: I think that his right arm should be in towards his chest, and the other arm swung backward, as well as his head being turned left instead of right so it makes more sense with the POV. Also, either his right leg should be less bent and pointed forward more or he (the collective "him") should be tilted forward since the posing looks a bit awkward currently. I like the lighting tho, nice style!

He's turning to the right, that's why everything looks so weirdly bent and stuff. Also are you saying that his right arm should be in front of him and his left arm behind him? Because that's completely wrong if that's what you're meaning.

1 minute ago, BaconSandwich said:

Just turn realtime rendering off, it works for me

4 fps in the viewport. 1 fps in the rendered mode

strange unnatural fog (in the background next to the cops) with moon light emmited from the wrong direction, but actually kinda good, but i'm really just confused if i'd say good or bad but i'd say better than bad

Just now, Hozq said:

He's turning to the right, that's why everything looks so weirdly bent and stuff. Also are you saying that his right arm should be in front of him and his left arm behind him? Because that's completely wrong if that's what you're meaning.

4 fps in the viewport. 1 fps in the rendered mode

what i do when i have extreme lag is make some lights/characters with alot of detail/detailed stuff invisible (or hidden in LQ) with lighting disabled, that way i can properly move lighting. 

22 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

strange unnatural fog (in the background next to the cops) with moon light emmited from the wrong direction, but actually kinda good, but i'm really just confused if i'd say good or bad but i'd say better than bad

what i do when i have extreme lag is make some lights/characters with alot of detail/detailed stuff invisible (or hidden in LQ) with lighting disabled, that way i can properly move lighting. 

It didn't do anything for me, also the moonlight is emitted from the right direction. Also how would you know if it's emitted from the wrong direction? It isn't even shown in the picture since the moonlight is covered by buildings

1 minute ago, Hozq said:

It didn't do anything for me, also the moonlight is emitted from the right direction. Also how would you know if it's emitted from the wrong direction? It isn't even shown in the picture since the moonlight is covered by buildings

unknown.png sorry if i took that as moonlight, tell me if that's another light

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

Just now, Cubic Ralsei said:

unknown.png sorry if i took that as moonlight, tell me if that's another light

That's another light

25 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

my question is how this caused 4 fps in the viewport. 

3 acm v.3 models. 3 F.Face rig models. 2 guns rigs. that's how