Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(This will be included in a next Deca City equipment and weaponry pack)

This is the SPAS-13, manufactured in 2058 by Franchi, which also has made a variation for Deca City, that supports attachements such as suppresors, lasers and Pumpload mags. (This gun actually has no affiliation with the company itself at all and is simply fictional.)

This gun is not supposed to be this detailed, even though it's more detailed than the one i used on my other wallpapers (which was just 4 cubes.).

Contents: 

SPAS-13 Shotgun (with toggleable attachements)

and a Deca Buckshot 26 Gauge Ammo box.

When you will import the object file, you will see this (for the shotgun).

unknown.png

More explanation:

Spoiler

The PumpLoad Mag is made for easier and faster reloading with shotguns and others.

The Deca Energy Tube is for Deca City guards, soldiers, SWAT, etc.. It uses the Deca Energy in their suit if the shotgun does not have any more ammo.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Here's just a random wallpaper i made with this for showcasing. I don't care about the posing, face or lighting, it's just showcasing.

Spoiler

shotgun_showcase.png

6 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

How I always see Cubic:

pUMwhRM.png

Either I'm tired or something but I can't entirely see what you see.... but I know what your talking about

pretty neat, and i like the attention to detail when it comes to fictional guns.

that being said, the "12" in the spas-12 is referring to the fact it uses 12 gauge shells, so the name of this (spas-13) implies it uses 13 gauge shells, which i don't think anybody uses

that being said, the real-life spas-15 uses 13-gauge so maybe i'm just insane

i think the name would make more sense if it were something like "spas-17" or "spas-26"

okay sorry about the name rant it's pretty cool overall and i like the ties to real firearms

Just now, crustyjpeg said:

pretty neat, and i like the attention to detail when it comes to fictional guns.

that being said, the "12" in the spas-12 is referring to the fact it uses 12 gauge shells, so the name of this (spas-13) implies it uses 13 gauge shells, which i don't think anybody uses

that being said, the real-life spas-15 uses 13-gauge so maybe i'm just insane

i think the name would make more sense if it were something like "spas-17" or "spas-26"

okay sorry about the name rant it's pretty cool overall and i like the ties to real firearms

ah, i suck at naming guns (maybe) then