[Sugguestion] Spruce tree color option for custom biomes

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been using spruce trees a lot lately and have been wanting to be able to change the color of them, but that isn't currently possible.
I'd love it if I could change the color with the custom biome/foliage colors with a separate color thingy.

concept:
396594ik2j6h3qnzg.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

Just import the scenery without them, then with them but without the rest, change their texture to a greyscale and change their blend color?

The actual spruce tree texture is in greyscale, Mine-Imator just colors them how they are.
Not to mention importing the scenery without them would basically mean building the scenery without them in MC and then building a seperate spruce tree scenery but using a different block and recoloring that to whatever.
Far too much of a hassle.

1 minute ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

The reason this isn't in MI is cuase in Minecraft spruce and birch leaves have a constant color.

True, but sometimes I don't want Minecraft's tree colors and there's hardly anything I can do about it.