Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yollew
Yellow
Yollow
Owo

Alkaide is here for some rhym'o sicco.
And he's gonna bash' yo ghetto with a batt'o.
And send yo' face'o to little dood' Pluto!

In other words, it's time for more renders! Still a lot of more to come. Cough. Let's begin, fellow citizens- shall we? This time, the renders I'm gonna show are categorized, with a little theme. Hue hue. ewe

• A very old render that I made for a teaser for one of my animation Posin' Memes, but because of motivation- it died quickly! This just proves motivation is like a virus that kills stuffs slowly.
Spoiler

Posin_MemeEditFinal.png

AlkaidePosinEdit.png

PigmanPosinEdit.png

SoupePosinEdit.png

JaydenPosinEdit.png

FishPosinEdit.png

• Back in the early days of my bloom, wow that's very poetic of you Alkaide, I make Minecraft versions of different dragons in the furry community that I left because of feeling "out of placed" out there in the internet. With the use of their reference sheets.
Spoiler

JamesHeadShotEdit.png

ThunderShockTrixMCDerg.png

VeroxydeMCRef.png

Xeno_Poses1Edit.png

• How about Alkaide wearing different hats to express his inner passion in exploring the boundaries of the multi-verse in this vast space of equilibrium? totally not gibberish
Spoiler

TopHat_Alkaide.png

Alkaide_With_Halloween3.png

ALkaideBook.png

qweqwe.png

Schoolsss.png

• Going back to the different dragon'sona rig showcase, why not some render tests?
Spoiler

Xeno_PosesTer.png

Xeno_Poses31.png

Veroxyde_Night_Test.png

Veroxyde_Day_Test.png

ThunderShockTrix_and_Alkaide.png

Portrait_Thunder.png

The_Final_Blow.png

• Now I've ran out of content so have some bountiful short GIFs I think. Gifs. Gifs. Gifs. Gifts? GIFs. G-I-Fs. G-eeefs. I wonder how does GIFs even work on this forums. Pardon if they're just links.

Yeetus fetus.
Fill it with grape juice.
Read the daily news.
And cover me with lettuce.

Thank'us for watching'us more of'us my content'us. Than'us!

Edited by Alkaide

5 minutes ago, xXsentienXx said:

MY FILIPINO BROTHER nice job on making an eastern dragon my favorite type of dragon!!!!! *is it western or southern idk*

i litterally had an idea when i saw the dragon xenozine, but great job my friend a nice piece of work 

Thank you, my brother. Go to sleep it's already late lmfao.

1 minute ago, Fray said:

Eyyyy dis is cool!!

thnks. thnks.

Edited by Alkaide