Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Greetings fellow users again, I've come to inform you that the pizza you ordered has been eaten by a dragon. Well, I think so.

Anyways fam, here's more renders I made more months ago. So I'mma spam more of them.

• Here we see a failed MGB render I made, apparently motivation is a *****. I just realized the floating sword lmfao
Spoiler

Alkaide_VS_Jayden_Wallpaper_Teaser.png

• And here we see Alkaide so proud of being a Filipino, congratulations being a Filipino fellow dragon!
Spoiler

Alde_Transformation_Test33.png

• Now Alkaide is looking at the purple night sky. The stars winking at him, alone, just him being him, and nothing but him, but him being him and him as him himself.
Spoiler

Awaken1.png

• How about back at the time when Alkaide and Pigmen were shipped because Alkaide vored him and apparently they had a relationship which only lasted 3 hours and eventually that shit stopped already oh my gosh thank god that ship is over.
Spoiler

I_have_regrets_now.png

• Lastly, Dusk trying to give Alkaide a hug but he doesn't want one so he be like: HELL NO.
Spoiler

No._Hugs._Pls..png

flops. Ayy, really, thanks for those upvotes back in my old and first post. I got a huge headstart for the upvotes and in just a matter of hours I'm reaching high lmao. These were posts around June - August, more to come. Hecc.

Edited by Alkaide