Lighting angle glitch

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

For some reason (I don't know the North, south, east, west directions) on 2 sides of all blocks, it is dark, and on another side its bright and on the side next to that is normal brightness.

The global lighting angle is broken basically.

Even if i change everything to do with the sun its still stupidly dark on half sides and bright on the other

11 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

that's just regular unrendered lighting idk what you're talking about 

It looks the same if it's rendered or not, as a said on individual blocks its fixed to be dark on 2 sides E.g.(north and west) and bright on the other side E.g.(South) and on E.g.(east) its normal brightness.

Edited by BeastyBoss_303

1 minute ago, BeastyBoss_303 said:

It looks the same if it's rendered or not, as a said on individual blocks its fixed to be dark on 2 sides eg.(north and west) and bright on the other side eg.(South) and on eg.(east) its normal brightness.

show us it rendered

14 hours ago, BeastyBoss_303 said:

Thats not helpful at all, at Least tell me where to look to fix it.

Technically it was helpful. He did tell you what was wrong. Anyway, you should probably take a lighting turtorial and not use normal sunlight to fix that issue. Or even play around with what time it is to give you better shadows.