Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ho ho ho! Happy Valentines Day! And A Happy New Year!

So I've been using Mine-imator for like years now and I've got a lot of renders. So I guess I'm gonna post it here with all beauty and glorious jolly. And since I respect the Mine-imator forums and I've read the rules- I'mma keep my topics at minimum.

unknown.png

" " To improve browsing experience for other members. " "

• Here we see Alkaide by the hot campfire.
Spoiler

Alkaide_By_The_Camp.png

• Here we see Alkaide so happy- happy after eating McDonalds. Finger lickin' good!~ Wait, that's not right
Spoiler

Face_Shot.png

• Alkaide and his human-form Alde because it's so hard to animate a freaking dragon and we're all humans who are expressing creativity and I don't even know- so why not?
Spoiler

Alkaide_and_Alde_MC.png

• How about the fact that when Alkaide first came out from the shadows and revealed myself to the Mine-imator community every single one thought he was an enderdragon and it's just messed up.

Spoiler

Alkaide_PFP.png

• Or how about Alkaide jumping on the Caac?
Spoiler

Jump_In_The_Caac.png

Please subscribe I need views to make money.

plop. And that's basically it, these were very old renders back in June and July of 2018. Idk, I can show more better renders (I think they're better) if you're interested. Just reply if you want to see some of it and I'll just reply back here in the same topic. I'm gonna post my videos too later. Someday. I'm advertising.

Yeet, that's it. Done.