Why do I get this?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

In C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\Mine_imator
try deleting Minecraft_unzip and restart mine-imator, or replace the contents of ...\Roaming\Mine_imator\Minecraft_unzip\1.13.1_4 with the contents of your mine-imator install directory\\Data\Minecraft\current version.zip

...(or reinstall MI)

Edited by Jake_28

@PowerMan2206 Here are your possible problems (I think):

1.) You did not extract Mine-imator from the archive.

• Extract Mine-imator to the Desktop first before opening the program. (Open the archive through .zip / .rar , drag the Mine-imator files [all of them] to the Desktop, open the Mine-imator program).

unknown.png

2.) Incorrect installation.

• Mine-imator must've installed incorrectly. Reinstall the program.

It's better if you use the Download Installer; since it's more reliable than the archive.
    unknown.png

Also, my dear friend, welcome to Mine-imator! Please enjoy your stay, beware of the harassment lmfao.

1 hour ago, Alkaide said:

@PowerMan2206 Here are your possible problems (I think):

1.) You did not extract Mine-imator from the archive.

• Extract Mine-imator to the Desktop first before opening the program. (Open the archive through .zip / .rar , drag the Mine-imator files [all of them] to the Desktop, open the Mine-imator program).

unknown.png

2.) Incorrect installation.

• Mine-imator must've installed incorrectly. Reinstall the program.

It's better if you use the Download Installer; since it's more reliable than the archive.
    unknown.png

Also, my dear friend, welcome to Mine-imator! Please enjoy your stay, beware of the harassment lmfao.

I already know what you have bookmarked, virgin thief.

Bru,  if there is missing picture/png, you need to copy and paste the pack.png from 1.12.2 to 1.13.1. for example if there is only assets in 1.13.1 and the 1.12.2 has assets and pack.png. all you need is to copy and paste the pack.png to 1.13.1.. thats all i can helped you because my mine is working fine now :D
C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\Mine_imator \Minecraft_unzip\1.13.1_4\
They have assets and pack.png in 1.13.1_4 or any version

Edited by cala
just adding some to understand

On 4/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, Jake_28 said:

In C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\Mine_imator
try deleting Minecraft_unzip and restart mine-imator, or replace the contents of ...\Roaming\Mine_imator\Minecraft_unzip\1.13.1_4 with the contents of your mine-imator install directory\\Data\Minecraft\current version.zip

...(or reinstall MI)

Thanks man, deleting Minecraft_unzip worked