Stuck In The Middle With You

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

f l a t l a n d s

sigh... it's like that because the west back then wasn't exactly all that mountainous now was it?

Edited by Hagus

18 minutes ago, Hagus said:

sigh... it's like that because the west back then wasn't exactly all that mountainous now was it?

i think it had like these kind of holed hill things, right? and wasn' t the ground made out of sand instead of cobblestone?

47 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

i think it had like these kind of holed hill things, right? and wasn' t the ground made out of sand instead of cobblestone?

Uh if a place was settled they wouldn't have all sand ground. And if you've ever seen a western desert, I don't recall seeing very many hills.

I am truly amazed by the simplicity of the stop motion. Despite it being repetitive, it fits good with the song and animation style itself. I'm glad the camera wasn't just still and nothingness, and given with slight movement, really adds a little icing to the cake. Though, maybe I should add some critic.

• Maybe the mouth sync could be better, a little more effort and variety.
  • F l a t l a n d s, Yes, I do agree that back in the Wild West times it was all a layer of sand and nothingness. But in the distance, there is a chunk of sandy mountain.  You could've used at least a transparent image, and make it blend with the background.
Spoiler

Wild-west.png

• Maybe some lighting, that would be nice. ;) 

What's done is done, but I hope my critic can help in the future. AYyy~

I'm not saying I'm a perfectionist, but heck that's what I thought. Over all, 8/10. <3 

Edited by Alkaide
Kek.

1 hour ago, Alkaide said:

I am truly amazed by the simplicity of the stop motion. Despite it being repetitive, it fits good with the song and animation style itself. I'm glad the camera wasn't just still and nothingness, and given with slight movement, really adds a little icing to the cake. Though, maybe I should add some critic.

• Maybe the mouth sync could be better, a little more effort and variety.
  • F l a t l a n d s, Yes, I do agree that back in the Wild West times it was all a layer of sand and nothingness. But in the distance, there is a chunk of sandy mountain.  You could've used at least a transparent image, and make it blend with the background.
  Reveal hidden contents

Wild-west.png

• Maybe some lighting, that would be nice. ;) 

What's done is done, but I hope my critic can help in the future. AYyy~

I'm not saying I'm a perfectionist, but heck that's what I thought. Over all, 8/10. <3 

This is by far some of the best criticism I have ever recieved. I wish people would do it like this more, even if it isn't as detailed as you did it, but holy crap it was good.