SoundsDotZip

Advanced Character Model Version 3

On 4/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, Ant9757 said:

All the riggers are screaming due to this. Im excited to finally have fully 3d models again. Thank you for this amazing rig.

Wait....

Pauses at 0:32 

Uhhhhhh

Do you see the similarity

Edited by EmberWing

7 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Is this thing actually optimized?

because the last time i used this it reduced my fps by like 30

The thing is, I can't make it more optimized. It is already very clean (relatively to my first test) and it works. I do have another idea on how to make the auto 3d, but it would take me a long time to make it, again.

16 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

The thing is, I can't make it more optimized. It is already very clean (relatively to my first test) and it works. I do have another idea on how to make the auto 3d, but it would take me a long time to make it, again.

Rip then, I've imported your ACM but unfortunately it killed my fps by like 20, I feel like the previous ACM was more optimized since I was able to import schematics without much problem.

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

unknown.png

Is it normal if the fingers are darker than the texture on the skin? (it also does that with the default skin included with this model too)

It uses the bottom surface's texture for all sides of the fingers, if the texture on the bottom is darker, the fingers are going to be darker too.

I couldn't really get the fingers to behave how i wanted them to, so i just used cubes with those textures.