Advanced Character Model Version 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm having a couple of issues with this rig.
128X128 skins don't work too well, left side of the chest upper layer is screwed up, the front main body is screwed up, fingers don't show up and there's this layered pixel effect on the upper layer.

2 hours ago, jr587 said:

128X128 skins don't work too well, left side of the chest upper layer is screwed up, the front main body is screwed up, fingers don't show up and there's this layered pixel effect on the upper layer.

That's because it's made for the default skin resolution.

2 hours ago, jr587 said:

@__Mine__ is correct, it is intended to be used with 64x64 skins, but that's not the only issue.

This model is outdated, very inefficient and laggy. If you want to use a similar model, try out the Advanced Character Model: Special, it's the next ACM in the series. (it was also made by me)

Here's a link to it:

Edited by SoundsDotZip

15 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

@__Mine__ is correct, it is intended to be used with 64x64 skins, but that's not the only issue.

This model is outdated, very inefficient and laggy. If you want to use a similar model, try out the Advanced Character Model: Special, it's the next ACM in the series. (it was also made by me)

Here's a link to it:

Oh, alright. I'll assume Special also doesn't work with 128x128 skins?

On 5/19/2021 at 9:51 PM, FamilyFun Channel said:

OMG love it but can you pls fix it to the lastest Mine-Imator version. I really love the looks of it though! ???

I'm not going to, because there's already a newer version.
This model is laggy, inefficient, the bends are very hard to use, etc. and these are all fixed in Advanced Character Model: Special. (ACM:S)
You should check that one out.

Anyways, thanks for liking my model.