Advanced Character Model Version 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, SoundsDotZip said:

I'm actually working on v4 and it's going to be more optimised and easier to use :D

Please fix this problem with the second layer on your shoulders in the next version, thanks.

Spoiler

UvnNclF.png

14 hours ago, __Pixely__ said:

no clue haha i rendered it and all, i see is the controllers do i have to export the video?

You might've imported the wrong file if that happens. Do not import the .mimodel but the other files that are in there, I don't know what files types are in there i haven't checked. These are the file types that you should import: .miobject .miproj. If they are in there that is.

11 minutes ago, Dyanmo0602 said:

How do you use the models? Could you by any chance make a tutorial because they just break when I use them. All the objects unpack themselves and everything is really tiresome to edit. I must be doing something wrong so could you give me a hand?

Make sure you're importing the .miproject, not the .mimodel.

3 minutes ago, Dyanmo0602 said:

That helped a lot, thanks! How do I edit the fingers?

You go into the arms, and find the wrist parts. look for wrist_4, there should be fingers somewhere close to them. hiding fingers and showing wrist_4 will only show the hand, and hiding wrist_4 and showing the fingers will show the fingers. hope this helps.

On 8/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, SoundsDotZip said:

You go into the arms, and find the wrist parts. look for wrist_4, there should be fingers somewhere close to them. hiding fingers and showing wrist_4 will only show the hand, and hiding wrist_4 and showing the fingers will show the fingers. hope this helps.

That removes the hand but I still can't see or pose the fingers