Advanced Character Model Version 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Wait fully 3D? With working bends?!

I think I missed something, 'cause last I checked that was impossible.

He found a way around it.

On 4/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, Ant9757 said:

All the riggers are screaming due to this. Im excited to finally have fully 3d models again. Thank you for this amazing rig.

Wait....

Pauses at 0:32 

Uhhhhhh

Do you see the similarity

Edited by EmberWing

7 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Is this thing actually optimized?

because the last time i used this it reduced my fps by like 30

The thing is, I can't make it more optimized. It is already very clean (relatively to my first test) and it works. I do have another idea on how to make the auto 3d, but it would take me a long time to make it, again.

16 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

The thing is, I can't make it more optimized. It is already very clean (relatively to my first test) and it works. I do have another idea on how to make the auto 3d, but it would take me a long time to make it, again.

Rip then, I've imported your ACM but unfortunately it killed my fps by like 20, I feel like the previous ACM was more optimized since I was able to import schematics without much problem.

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

unknown.png

Is it normal if the fingers are darker than the texture on the skin? (it also does that with the default skin included with this model too)

It uses the bottom surface's texture for all sides of the fingers, if the texture on the bottom is darker, the fingers are going to be darker too.

I couldn't really get the fingers to behave how i wanted them to, so i just used cubes with those textures.

2 hours ago, DapperDestiny said:

Amazing rig, I love it but how do I make the fingers work? I've tried everything and nothing is making them show up

You go into the wrist part of the arm, locate the part that's named something along the lines of "hide fore fingers", you hide that part and then unhide the part that's named something like "unhide for fingers" I haven't used it in a while so i don't know the exact names for them.

Just now, Hozq said:

You go into the wrist part of the arm, locate the part that's named something along the lines of "hide fore fingers", you hide that part and then unhide the part that's named something like "unhide for fingers" I haven't used it in a while so i don't know the exact names for them.

Thanks a ton <3