Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 hours ago, Zantrius said:

Very nice!

19 hours ago, SYNK x PLAY said:

That looks really good man

19 hours ago, MineRig said:

Dang that's amazing.

9 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

This is just amazing.

18 hours ago, Prismatic Spirit said:

That is just beautiful, you've improved so much!

Thank you so much for the compliment :D

17 hours ago, Swift said:

I haven't seen a wallpaper with this much attention to detail for ages. Well done.

I decided to make a wallpaper that has a lot of detail without sacrificing simplity, kind of hard but i'm used to it overtime :)

11 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Challenge accepted! This will be lots of fun!

Also, I love the wallpaper! It pleases me aesthetically because I love medieval stuff.

I'm excited :D (also thanks lol)

17 hours ago, BlackHood said:

Dat wallpaper tho... :0

That challenge is interesting... I wish I can use MB like a pro. For now I have to practice a LOT. 

You don't have to use MB to get the same result, you can just use pure MI and it will probably almost look the same.but MB is way easier for making blocky model unlike MI

3 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

Thank you so much for the compliment :D

I decided to make a wallpaper that has a lot of detail without sacrificing simplity, kind of hard but i'm used to it overtime :)

I'm excited :D (also thanks lol)

You don't have to use MB to get the same result, you can just use pure MI and it will probably almost look the same.but MB is way easier for making blocky model unlike MI

Okie.