how to import your minecraft world to mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, xXsentienXx said:

umm all of us in the forums know how to do this soo this isn't helpful to the ones who have already mine imatorĀ 

*except to those who started*

You better be glad I ran out of reactions so I couldn't downvote you. (I wouldn't really anyways..) He is just trying to be helpful, leave him be. This could be really helpful to somebody who is just starting out and has many questions. I know there are tutorials and stuff, but on the MI Forums, you learn things. There is probably already multiple things about how to do this here, but who cares?! I appreciate the help this person is offering.

Just now, EmberWing said:

You better be glad I ran out of reactions so I couldn't downvote you. (I wouldn't really anyways..) He is just trying to be helpful, leave him be. This could be really helpful to somebody who is just starting out and has many questions. I know there are tutorials and stuff, but on the MI Forums, you learn things. There is probably already multiple things about how to do this here, but who cares?! I appreciate the help this person is offering.

*oops sry i just drunk rum so im a bit woozy today idk man*