Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My Constructive Feedback! (I try anyways)

• 1 To me it is a bit to dark, I'm not sure if you used the vignette, but if you did, I always try to put the softness all the way up and bring the strength down. It is supposed to be a dark area so I would maybe keep the strength up. Still, I'm not exactly sure if you did that already. (I'm not the best at feedback)
  • The umbrella isn't really blocking the rain from hitting him. Maybe bring the X up more.
  • The cat is blocking the human a bit to much (In my opinion), maybe try to put him behind the human more, (moving him backwards).
  • How comes the cat doesn't have an umbrella or a raincoat? ?
  • Well, the way the human is holding the umbrella looks unnatural to me, maybe bring his arm down a little?

The cat and the human are having a staring contest, who will win? Will they get run over before anybody blinks? Find out on the next episode of.... Whatever this show is named!!

Anyways, I love the wallpaper (Especially since you added a cat.). Keep up the great work!

Edited by EmberWing

5 hours ago, Rawami said:

Looks good for a beginner. +1

7izxdQw.png lmao

On topic: This wallpaper is okay IMO. The scene is dull, and there's absolutely nothing to look at besides the character and the cat. The vignette and how dark it is feels claustrophobic, and also backs up what I said before.

The dull scene could be fixed by adding color with the "multiply" color for the camera or setting all the lights in the scene to be a bit bluer in color, which would give a little bit of style this wallpaper is lacking.

There also seems to be some shadow glitches on the torso of the character. Maybe move the lights around until it's unnoticeable?

Also, there are about 9 visible raindrops, and the ground is covered in splashes. Maybe tone down the splashes to match the amount of rain or vice versa. 

I hope this helps for your next wallpaper. I'm excited to see more Minecraft wallpapers from you! Have a good day!