Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there! I'm hosting an event for those of you Super Smash Brothers/Mine-Imator Rig designers! This event is for those of you who make rigs, and are interested in collaborating with me in making a poster that involves the creation of certain characters and placing them in a poster. All that is required, is a comment down below of the name of the character you wish to create. Please try to get the models done within a timely manner, as those who take extended periods of time without letting me know ahead of time will be removed from the collaboration. Here are all of the available characters.
(Characters can be used from Smash Brawl, Ultimate, etc)

The following characters are taken. This list will be updated frequently to show which characters are available and which are not. All rigs MUST BE ORIGINAL, and cannot be somebody else's fair use rigs.

Pac-Man - Redrocker95

Pikachu - Nightwing

Here is a complete roster link, incase you are looking for a character to use.
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/index.html

Example:
y8Qv6Uq.png
(Credit to TheRageMC for the pokemon rigs. Pac-Man, his Hydrant and Kirby were my own creations.)