[RESULTS] Mine-imator Forums Survey April 2019

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ok why do people hate ethan and 9redwoods they're both nice guys and furries are nice guys too except if they're the deviantart cancer type furry which nobody on this forum is and there's many face rigs because some people don't like some specific things about face rigs so they make their own

15 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

ok why do people hate ethan and 9redwoods they're both nice guys and furries are nice guys too except if they're the deviantart cancer type furry which nobody on this forum is and there's many face rigs because some people don't like some specific things about face rigs so they make their own

Im not a furry. You might want to work on your punctuation.

34 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

yywwbCd.png

HMOLzht.png

If only I took the survery there would've been 2 answers saying 9redwoods in there.

Anyways, interesting thread I'm surprised there are still people answering these despite the forum being in a bad shape lately.

Also I get what the person's saying about Ethan, believe me I've thought that he was also an ugly piece of shit that does nothing but hate on people, but that was back in 2017 when I didn't realize what criticism is, He's kinda cool guy. I'm guessing the one who answered that is a new guy in the forums.

I’m not that bad of a furry... am I?

It was kinda sad to see people hate on Ethan and 9redwoods, they aren’t bad people and I honestly don’t see why people dislike them. As for the survey, it was pretty fun to go through and answer as well as seeing the end results. Glad I could participate in this one!!

10 hours ago, Ethanial said:

If you got a problem with me, Im here to talk. No need to be upset with me and never resolve the issue. 
I wont be able to fix anything if you dont tell me what's up.

I think it's maybe cuz sometimes you downvote but nobody understand why.

I didn’t even know this was a thing. Anyways, I enjoyed reading that... very long comment, because I feel like it’s something we should all do. Whenever I hear constructive criticism, to me it just feels like hate. Whenever I (try to .-.) give constructive criticism, I try to at least make it sound nice. I don’t even want to come across mean to somebody, unless I am purposely doing that. I don’t feel like I’m liked on the Forums at all, my content is pretty sh*tty. Also, no clue about Ethan, but 9redwoods isn’t a bad guy. Sure, I used to hate him, but that was a long time ago, we started talking on Discord and I realized he is better than he seems. It’s pretty stupid to see people hate on them. This is a really cool idea, the survey. I’m not sure how to do this next time it happens, or even when it does.

Cya ?

21 hours ago, Rollo said:
  Hide contents

Anything you'd like to say about the survey? Or anything in general?

Hide contents
  • Sup to pewds, and iZestyYT <3 Love you all! <3<3 

Section 7: Final Thoughts

Megathread

Pssttttt, sub to iZestyYT:)  Serious note though, i enjoyed being part of this survey ty @Rollo

On 4/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, Rollo said:

Mini wars. Excuse me, but nothing will even come close to the epic feud between FSP and Kiepocu >:(

Well, that was a repressed memory that I had to remember today

On topic:

@Rollo This was a very insightful and super useful survey, please continue to make these!

I'd also like to say that I read the text wall and I really liked all the points made there. I totally agree with everything that user said. I will be asking for constructive feedback on my creations from now on.