I'm taking requests for minecraft skins.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

prolly a bad time to post this cause people will think its april fools but..

MCSR.png

Hey all!

It's me! Jake. So, lately i've been busy doing nothing and i wanted to do something so now im doing something

now you guys know im a cringe content creator yay

just reply and i may get back to you and i may not

ok time to go do nothing bye

Can you make somthing like a car but not totally a car cuz the bissector of the cosine is like a fad but monster school, I want it's a bit SpongeBob  and my skin and and and a big beautiful TANK thanks, do it pls pls pls pls pls, ty.

Edited by Rawami

26 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Plz do roblox skin for me I need it 4 the "roblox vs minecraft vs f.n.a.f in monster school" animation I want 2 make plz do my request I'll sub to u if u want

20 minutes ago, Rawami said:

Can you make somthing like a car but not totally a car cuz the bissector of the cosine is like a fad but monster school, I want it's a bit SpongeBob  and my skin and and and a big beautiful car thanks, do it pls pls pls pls pls, ty.

Sorry guys, i’m going to have to deny your requests I cannot read comic Ghatos’s font and Rawami’s request is a bit to much.

17 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I would actually like each of these fortworth police officers. Just normal Minecraft texture scaling.

457FC965-D50C-4330-A4D2-47F68085EFAF.jpe

Ok

17 minutes ago, Fray said:

Can you do a 128 x 128 skin of     my character because I’m not creative

Sure.

29 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

I cannot read comic Ghatos’s font

Hold on, let me translate: 

Can you do a roblox skin for me? I need it for my next animation called "roblox vs minecraft vs f.n.a.f in monster school". I can subscribe to your channel if you want.