Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So someone sent me a version of a humanoid rig and i thought i would use it for some poses from a really great game. Im pretty sure i messed up on the arms and legs and i made him happy instead of confident but i was in a rush.

Link to Model: https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/71299-114-humanoid-model/

20190331_104512.png

you could definitely make the posing more dramatic. from your reference, the character seems to be coming to an abrupt stop, and he emphasizes this by arching his back more as if the weight of his upper body is still moving relative to the ground, and sticking his foot way out to stop his movement. his ears are perked up as if on high alert, and he's putting on a slight scowl as he aims down the sights of his pistol.

while your posing is alright as it stands, it looks like your character is casually holding up a pistol and taking an afternoon stroll than fighting for his life in the middle of a firefight. you could definitely tweak the body a little more to emphasize the positioning i explained above, and that should make your character appear more daring or exciting

10 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

you could definitely make the posing more dramatic. from your reference, the character seems to be coming to an abrupt stop, and he emphasizes this by arching his back more as if the weight of his upper body is still moving relative to the ground, and sticking his foot way out to stop his movement. his ears are perked up as if on high alert, and he's putting on a slight scowl as he aims down the sights of his pistol.

while your posing is alright as it stands, it looks like your character is casually holding up a pistol and taking an afternoon stroll than fighting for his life in the middle of a firefight. you could definitely tweak the body a little more to emphasize the positioning i explained above, and that should make your character appear more daring or exciting

Thank you but.... This render is like almosy a year old now, I've improved on my posing lol

Two things: Fox's tail is bent twice, while yours is just bent in one place. I forgot the second one.

<edit> Just as I thought, I remembered the second one as soon as i posted the comment. It is: THE FACE! The smile on Fox is more of a smirk. Once again, though, you've done much better than me. Just like everyone else... except those monster school guys.

Edited by Glitch Block Studios
I remember!