Street Cat [4K cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, Bronze said:

dem graphics

Lol

3 hours ago, JB Animations said:

I just have one suggestion, You could add a spotlight over the cat to really highlight it from the rest of the scene.

That’s actually a really good idea, but since it’s me it probably won’t turn out well.

10 hours ago, Bluey said:

Nice use of the Rule Of Thirds!

Also personally, I think the blur is just a TAD too much, but the poster is still very well made, well done!

The amount of blur is a style I chose for this wallpaper. It singles out the subject more.

10 hours ago, AlfaProductions said:

I would tone down the DOF just a bit; but other than that, it's a pretty good wallpaper.

The amount of blur is a style I chose for this wallpaper. It singles out the subject more.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, 9redwoods said:

Criticism is as always appreciated.

That is your only mistake.

(Actually... Where are we?! Does this take place in London or wherever they let cars drive on the left side of the road? I'm pretty sure there is more than just... London? That lets cars drive on the left, but I'm stupid and don't know anything.)

Edited by EmberWing

On 4/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, 9redwoods said:

Please be more specific. I don't know what you mean.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, Hectoris919 said:

I think he means the 3d road lines popping out of the road.

I honestly don't think it looks bad

Apologies, I did mean what Hectoris said, the dotted lines that mean you can pass, to the left of the cat.