"Chilling" Remake 2019

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright so first off, I know I said I was going to be gone... buttt its 2:00 in the morning and I have my computer. So take this remake I made out of pure bordem!!!

jTnohXF.jpg

People in here (from right to left) :

Spoiler

@MiaDrinksTea

@TheJeweledWolf

@Hagus

@Mostwantedwolf or Raine (lol I found her MI account she never uses)

@EmberWing

Ikey 

@ThatRobloxerGamerYT

Xomb E

Me

@JustSoupe

@BaconSandwich

@9redwoods

Wanna see the original version???

Spoiler

e9gFPul.jpg

XD THIS SUCKEDDDD

Alright bye

Edited by Fray
Mixed up my lefts and rights

Alright, time to whip out my criticising pants.

First off, posing. Each character does have their individual, which makes the render less bland. The posing is great but more effort can be put into it, as it is a group render. It's kinda hard to tell what each character is doing, posing shows actions, as if something is happening, a scene. I see 2 guys petting the doggo, I see the two girls on the far right just standing awkwardly looking at something. The guy in the middle planning something, the girl on the floor looking at the floor, the girl who appears happy and throwing her hands in the air for no reason and the other girl reacting to that. You get the point.

Lighting, It can use some work. There is no other lightsource in the render so it is kinda bland. There is some shadows present, indicating that there is a light source, probably the TV that isn't shown. If you are adding a lightsource, make sure that it is shown in the render, like torches, ceiling lights, TV light. If the render was taking place outside a building, common sense would tell you that the lightsource is the sun, so your choice if you want the sun to show or not. But yeah, the lighting looks good enough.

Scenery, It's a room, with a couch, with blocky friends sitting on it and standing next to it. The render/the room itself feels empty, maybe add some props to fill in space.

K its 3:06 am, goodnight.

Edited by _Blue

5 hours ago, _Blue said:

Alright, time to whip out my criticising pants.

First off, posing. Each character does have their individual, which makes the render less bland. The posing is great but more effort can be put into it, as it is a group render. It's kinda hard to tell what each character is doing, posing shows actions, as if something is happening, a scene. I see 2 guys petting the doggo, I see the two girls on the far right just standing awkwardly looking at something. The guy in the middle planning something, the girl on the floor looking at the floor, the girl who appears happy and throwing her hands in the air for no reason and the other girl reacting to that. You get the point.

Lighting, It can use some work. There is no other lightsource in the render so it is kinda bland. There is some shadows present, indicating that there is a light source, probably the TV that isn't shown. If you are adding a lightsource, make sure that it is shown in the render, like torches, ceiling lights, TV light. If the render was taking place outside a building, common sense would tell you that the lightsource is the sun, so your choice if you want the sun to show or not. But yeah, the lighting looks good enough.

Scenery, It's a room, with a couch, with blocky friends sitting on it and standing next to it. The render/the room itself feels empty, maybe add some props to fill in space.

K its 3:06 am, goodnight.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Awesome, thanks for adding me!

(You mixed up your rights and lefts)

One question I have is where are the shadows...?

I forgot to turn the shawdows back on.....