When You Get To Work

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

32 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

Something about this character makes me want to beat him up. He looks like such a wuss with his dumb little boy-scout lookn' suit. I could totally take this guy in fight, just saying. 

First of all, that's rude. Second, I made this skin for a friend.

2 hours ago, IraelianEnergy said:

First of all, that's rude. Second, I made this skin for a friend.

How is it rude? I was talking about the character itself, not you or the work put into the skin, I wasn't trying make a personal attack on you. Also I don't know why it matters if you made this for a friend?

9 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

How is it rude? I was talking about the character itself, not you or the work put into the skin, I wasn't trying make a personal attack on you. Also I don't know why it matters if you made this for a friend?

Talking about wanting to beat something up, especially something that particular person created, is rude. There's a line between constructive criticism or comments on someone's skin and just being plain rude.

9 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

Just now, IraelianEnergy said:

Talking about wanting to beat something up, especially something that particular person created, is rude. There's a line between constructive criticism or comments on someone's skin and just being plain rude.

its 50 50 either of you is right but im that dumb

10 hours ago, IraelianEnergy said:

Nah, I don't think so bro. I think what xXsentienXx said is right, it's probably just a matter of opinion if you think it's rude or not. I already said that the post I made had no intention of being offensive, but if you still choose to be upset that's fine with me.

3 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

Nah, I don't think so bro. I think what xXsentienXx said is right, it's probably just a matter of opinion if you think it's rude or not. I already said that the post I made had no intention of being offensive, but if you still choose to be upset that's fine with me.

I'm not upset. I was pointing out what was rude. I will agree to disagree with your comment and leave it at that.