My awful render #2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Please feel bad for me, I said my render was bad. Please tell me it's not. Sorry to be rude but this whole "Im depressed" stuff is annoying. It's one thing if you're actually diagnosed but if you just say "Im depressed" it feels like you're just trying to fish for attention. I get not being confident in your art but yeesh, there is no reason you have to announce to everyone that you arent proud of what you made and if you arent proud of it, why even post it in the first place? 

Don't be so hard on yourself and your wallpaper.

Interesting posing though, be sure to avoid ultra stiff limbs and keep things dynamic when it comes to renders.

Not sure how I feel about the left ankle though, it makes their foot look broken.

I can tell you took a somewhat anime-ish approach with this posing, which is a difficult thing to do with minecraft characters, they're not really built for that kinda thing.

The character design itself is also interesting, but you may want some scenery in your image next time around. Otherwise ya boi is just projecting edgy through the void.

Lighting and scenery can be just as essential as the characters themselves. Things like those can really sell a scene.

9 hours ago, Ethanial said:

Please feel bad for me, I said my render was bad. Please tell me it's not. Sorry to be rude but this whole "Im depressed" stuff is annoying. It's one thing if you're actually diagnosed but if you just say "Im depressed" it feels like you're just trying to fish for attention. I get not being confident in your art but yeesh, there is no reason you have to announce to everyone that you arent proud of what you made and if you arent proud of it, why even post it in the first place? 

damn that's harsh lol. point is, you're right. I shouldn't be acting "depressed". don't want to have another situation like that ever again.

Edited by Just Philip

10 hours ago, xXsentienXx said:

like the rig but isnt that skibbz weapon pack at least one of those weapons

btw how is this a render

Yes, that is Skibbz weapon rig. (Sorry, it was late at night and I forgot to put who made the rig. My bad)