Starting Anew

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So for a while I've kinda been on and off and on and off with the whole Jack and Tug comic. It was spammy at first, then I made them too long but not often enough... so I am completely re-doing the comic. Go ahead and throw anything you learned from the comic previously out the window. 

Basically I want an actual story, with more characters, and a more comic strip design. I also want a constant upload schedule, so you guys won't be surprised by a random Jack and Tug comic. Plus I think the original comic wasn't going anywhere anyways. With this new one, I can throw in funny ones along with the story. Hopefully you guys enjoy this more than the original. And I think I will enjoy making this more.

Be sure to let me know what you think of this change, and uh, have a little teaser-ish poster as a filler for now.

8UXzm1f.jpg

7 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

So you're changing the story?

Yup. Hopefully to something more entertaining. Don't worry, hopefully there will still be some antics involved. 

9 hours ago, Fray said:

Ooooooooooooooooo Can I be a character too?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... Probably

9 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

HAGUS!

you finally fixed jack’s eyes

image0.png

YES FINALLY

6 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

My name's O'Hare
I'm one of you
I live here in Thneedville too
The things you say just might be true
It could be time to start anew