[4K Wallpaper] Distant Planet (No Watermarks)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4K Render (Plus Photoshop) from my new project - New Life

VP2hsDr.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits - Interstellar Rigs by The Tan James

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all would like it.

There are no WATERMARKS

Project Summary

An astronaut lands on a distant planet and he hopes to find something there, that would change the destiny of billions.

New Life is on YouTube!. Watch it HERE!

Subscribe to my channel now!

Edited by Creepster Studios
The image links went faulty :(

39 minutes ago, JB Animations said:

Please teach me your ways of editing. I have photoshop now for a days and I can confidently say that I suck at it?

LoL!  I'm not a pro at it! ?

• I just rendered it out from mine-imator and then loaded it up in Photoshop.
  • Then, I applied some 'actions' to it. Get them here http://fixthephoto.com/free-photoshop-actions
  • Finally, from the PS filter galleries, I applied oil paint effect which resulted in this render!

Just experiment with Photoshop and it will be fine!

90% of the credit for this render actually goes to mine-imator itself!

9 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

I love this! especially how you used celshading in the render (did you use photoshop editing for that?) :)

Only a bit using photoshop. The rest was all done in mine imator itself.

Actually, the spaceship rig by The Tan James already has some sort of cell shading- like strokes over the edges!

36 minutes ago, Creepster Studios said:

Only a bit using photoshop. The rest was all done in mine imator itself.

Actually, the spaceship rig by The Tan James already has some sort of cell shading- like strokes over the edges!

nice.

On 3/18/2019 at 6:41 PM, __Mine__ said:

The image isn't there anymore...

On 3/18/2019 at 6:18 AM, YoshiHunter said:

What he said

On 3/18/2019 at 3:52 AM, Cubic Ralsei said:

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

Sorry! IDK how, but the images in my imgur account were deleted! I have reuploaded them now! Sorry again ? , I was so busy working on the post-production works of my new animation project! ?