Mine-imator Forums Survey Megathread

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

z9wQU4O.png

Hello! The Mine-imator Forums Survey is a biannual volunteer survey that aims to learn a little more about the users of the forums and get their opinions out there. It's completely anonymous, so we don't take IP addresses, it doesn't ask anything that lets us identify you, and it doesn't ask any genuinely personal questions. It's all about your experience on the forums, not who you are as a person. We used SurveyHero for the first survey but due to limitations that made the survey taking experience slightly obnoxious, we've switched to Google Forms.

The first Mine-imator Forums Survey was conducted July 1st, 2018, with approval of former moderator, Emunator, and it was more successful than I anticipated. So, I decided to set a biannual schedule for bringing the forums together and learning more about each other. This thread is just to have a central place to find the information from specific surveys over time. As such, it'll be updated with each new survey.

Schedule: Spring survey is April 2nd, and the Fall survey is September 30th.

Completed Surveys

July 2018

April 2019

October 2019

May 2020

Edited by Rollo
Added May 2020 results

1 hour ago, EnderSculptor said:

this reminds me of how hilarious some of the answers were, and also gives me traumatic flashbacks to the one-word questions

I removed the one-word questions for the Spring one, they turned out to be harder to answer than I thought and didn't really give anything useful back. I replaced them with easier to answer and more productive questions.

Edited by Rollo

5 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Damn, I really wanted to answer some of those questions. If only I knew it existed...

Hopefully we get the same questions again?

For the most part, it is the same questions, I just removed some pointless ones and added a few better ones. It's also much easier to actually read through, and much more tidy. Hopefully I get even more responses now that people know about it.

Edited by Rollo