This looks absoloutley cringy

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(this looked way more cooler in my head but i barely used transitions so i go with linear for this just test animation. i got too much inspiration in some anime fights,mine imator fights like REALITY 1-6. but I NEED EVERYONE'S CRITISICM)

It’s good, but I have three critiques:

1. Use transitions, these make animation smoooooth.

2. It seems a bit slow and lathargic, try moving the keyframes closer together and try moving the camera when an impact happens(e.g. if he punches an object twoards the right side, the camera should jerk to the right.)

3. Objects should only be static(not moving) if they are dead/inanimate or time has stopped.

other than that like I said it’s good. For fully fledged animation, when you edit, I can not recommend a better free software than hitfilm express. Here is a free tip, if you make a character’s alpha less than 100% and you see the sky, go into the object’s graphics setting and mess with  the render depth until you can see the scenery.

17 minutes ago, Agentsecret24 said:

It’s good, but I have three critiques:

1. Use transitions, these make animation smoooooth.

2. It seems a bit slow and lathargic, try moving the keyframes closer together and try moving the camera when an impact happens(e.g. if he punches an object twoards the right side, the camera should jerk to the right.)

3. Objects should only be static(not moving) if they are dead/inanimate or time has stopped.

other than that like I said it’s good. For fully fledged animation, when you edit, I can not recommend a better free software than hitfilm express. Here is a free tip, if you make a character’s alpha less than 100% and you see the sky, go into the object’s graphics setting and mess with  the render depth until you can see the scenery.

thank you very much i appreciate it