I am testing my game.

And i thing it's pretty good but.

aTYc3eS.png

+Animated some mobs

-Sun is not scripted yet

-Only these world

+Hot bar added

+Awesome player animations

I don’t understand why it’s being downvoted.  Maybe it’s just a screenshot of the game. Y’all need to calm down.

i mean so many new members have negative rep because everyone has such a tight circle in the community that when someone else comes and doesn’t understand how things work or how to do some things, everyone freaks out and downvotes them into a hole they can’t dig themselves out of. Can we be a little more tolerant? It kinda drives me nuts because when I came in I was accepted well, and I did a lot of the same stuff the new guys are doing. 

12 minutes ago, Hagus said:

I don’t understand why it’s being downvoted.  Maybe it’s just a screenshot of the game. Y’all need to calm down.

i mean so many new members have negative rep because everyone has such a tight circle in the community that when someone else comes and doesn’t understand how things work or how to do some things, everyone freaks out and downvotes them into a hole they can’t dig themselves out of. Can we be a little more tolerant? It kinda drives me nuts because when I came in I was accepted well, and I did a lot of the same stuff the new guys are doing. 

*Hagus... this is a mine-imator render.. not an actual game... look at the bends, lighting, and look at the quality of the picture*

On 3/10/2019 at 1:25 PM, jakubg1 said:

If you would be testing your game, you'd have actually coded it. This is just a first person wallpaper made in Mine-imator.

you don't know that.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:27 PM, Hagus said:

EXACTLY! thank you!