Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A very simple theme... Jixaw goes to his Granny's Old House. She died years ago and he assumed that she had left everything in his possession. But, things were very different when he got there... There, in the thick floating darkness, somebody else lurks through the house!

While Jixaw plans to sell the house, he is quite unaware of the fact that his old granny had sold everything she had, to the entity that haunts that house!

Give me thumbs up on YouTube!

I am currently working on a project named ' A Creeper's Life ' which is a different take on the traditional Creeper's stories!

? - Creepster Studios

Avoid using linear transitions all the time, the body is a bit stiff, keep moving your characters body, add move facial expression and the ssao is too strong and dark. BUT i will give you 1+ upvote for good editing and making the environment fit in this kind of video. Good job :)

9 minutes ago, Rigid_Dash said:

Avoid using linear transitions all the time, the body is a bit stiff, keep moving your characters body, add move facial expression and the ssao is too strong and dark. BUT i will give you 1+ upvote for good editing and making the environment fit in this kind of video. Good job :)

Thanks Rigid_Dash Brother, I'll try to improve on transitions. BTW, I did this within 2 days as just a simple start and I'm still no good at animating, ?

But, I knowingly ignored facial expressions and focused only on the eyes ? and in my next videos, I'll try that too!

Thanks Dude??

1 hour ago, Creepster Studios said:

Thanks Rigid_Dash Brother, I'll try to improve on transitions. BTW, I did this within 2 days as just a simple start and I'm still no good at animating, ?

But, I knowingly ignored facial expressions and focused only on the eyes ? and in my next videos, I'll try that too!

Thanks Dude??

No problem ;)