Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

1) Fortnite is dead

2) This is probably the most hated dance of fortnite

About that last one: (sorry for being ranty)

2.1.  Floss dance never originated from Fortshite in the first place. (And you know that right?)

2.2. I agree it's a really hated dance in Fortshite.

Edited by Lock_downmc213

As you can see, the forums are filled with GREAT like to dislike ratios, and people LOVE trends here.
                                                       ^ NOT!                                                                             ^ DON'T!

I personally think it could use some improvement.

• First of all, lets get the obvious out of the way, the legs aren't posed.
  • You should probably move the head more, It looks pretty static.

V my opinion

• if i made this, i'd add overlap on the head and the bending on the arms and body.

tags in the video:

Published on Mar 6, 2019

The Fortnite Floss In MineCraft!!! CORRRRRRRRR
-------------------------
fortnite,minecraft,challenge,fortnite battle royale,fortnite season 3,fortnite hand cannon gameplay,fortnite funny moments,fortnite treasure map dusty depot,minecraft animation compilation,minecraft song,minecraft videos,minecraft story mode,minecraft house,challenger explosion,challenge dance,challenge games

Im not downvoting you because i pity you for having 10+ downvotes

:(

(you should also move the head more, overlapping and try to move the legs too)

i hope you can bring your reputaion back.

Edited by Rigid_Dash

9 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

Wrong

It's 9 years old and it's 10 IQ

your getting triggered over minecraft animations??? phhh grow up kid I made this years ago and its meant to be a joke, a good animator would know I made this for fun and not took it seriously. ha grow tf up 

7 hours ago, MrTgamingYT said:

I’m not trying to I made this ages ago ?

BRAH, why didnt you say that in the first place??! you could of told them its just made for fun and it is made a long time a go. ?

4 hours ago, MrTgamingYT said:

your getting triggered over minecraft animations??? phhh grow up kid I made this years ago and its meant to be a joke, a good animator would know I made this for fun and not took it seriously. ha grow tf up 

17 hours ago, MrTgamingYT said:

OK, thats just being rude.  and 200 IQ, seriously?  Then you must be smarter than Einstein, but your not smart to add information about the video that is made a long time ago and to tell them that its made for fun.  And IF you say that the 200 IQ is just joke, then you dont have to talk like that. Use Your Head. This forum is made for showing your animation, render, etc., not for making a fight. know the word respect. even if they hate you, disliked you or etc., you should still respect them. 

Edited by Rigid_Dash

3 hours ago, MrTgamingYT said:

A good animator would not have known this was a joke. We can't see inside your head. We can't easily look at a screen and say "This animation is a joke". For all we knew, you were being extremely serious.

You should've said it was a joke in the first place, and if anyone here needs to grow up its you.

8 hours ago, MrTgamingYT said:

I can tell you're acting childish and even i'm not triggered too

You're triggered because you just judging by the others and like Rigid_Dash and TheJeweledwolf said it was true