update mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

57 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

I just spoke to Nimi. Just because you made this topic he's quitting updating the program. We'll never see another update again thanks to you. 

PFFFtT

1 hour ago, Ethanial said:

I just spoke to Nimi. Just because you made this topic he's quitting updating the program. We'll never see another update again thanks to you. 

It's true because he asked David instead, so he got offended :(

are you dumb? snapshots aren't finished, it's basically like the half-life 2 beta but it's made public by the creators, and obviously the half-life 2 beta was extremely unpolished, unfinished, blurry, and glitchy. minecraft snapshots aren't finished, they're not completely polished, they're not finished and some things are glitchy too. basically, you're wanting someone to directly slap unfinished content into a program.

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

are you dumb? snapshots aren't finished, it's basically like the half-life 2 beta but it's made public by the creators, and obviously the half-life 2 beta was extremely unpolished, unfinished, blurry, and glitchy. minecraft snapshots aren't finished, they're not completely polished, they're not finished and some things are glitchy too. basically, you're wanting someone to directly slap unfinished content into a program.

Actually, while Minecrafts blocks may be unfinished, Mine-imator literally just uses the block model, block states,  textures and ID. Their Minecraft functionality is irrelevant. I'v modded all the 1.14 blocks in, and there's no problem with them. 

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

1 hour ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Actually, while Minecrafts blocks may be unfinished, Mine-imator literally just uses the block model, block states,  textures and ID. Their Minecraft functionality is irrelevant. I'v modded all the 1.14 blocks in, and there's no problem with them. 

well, the blocks, items and models aren't completely finished so yes it's possible but if it's updated right now we won't have the other content 1.14 will have at it's release, because 1.14 will probably have more content than it's snapshots

14 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

well, the blocks, items and models aren't completely finished so yes it's possible but if it's updated right now we won't have the other content 1.14 will have at it's release, because 1.14 will probably have more content than it's snapshots

Actually, most of these blocks are indeed complete. They are not on java edition yet, but many of them are on Bedrock edition in full releases. 

2 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Actually, most of these blocks are indeed complete. They are not on java edition yet, but many of them are on Bedrock edition in full releases. 

No one asked about the lesser version 

3 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

No one asked about the lesser version 

I know. But Bedrock and Java are getting the same Village and Pillage. So if bedrock has already released some of them in 1.8 and 1.9, it seems unlikely they are going to change them again. Same thing happened with Update Aquatic where bedrock got it first, and the features stayed the same after that point.

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I know. But Bedrock and Java are getting the same Village and Pillage. So if bedrock has already released some of them in 1.8 and 1.9, it seems unlikely they are going to change them again. Same thing happened with Update Aquatic where bedrock got it first, and the features stayed the same after that point.

Wow it’s almost like they are trying to bridge the gap between the two

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Uh, duh, They'v talked about feature parity since Better Together Update. They already added leather horse armor to java, and a bunch of java features to Bedrock(since 2017).

Woah it’s almost like I was being sarcastic 

6 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

Woah it’s almost like I was being sarcastic 

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean what you said is false.

Anyway, I was simply stating that if the features are complete for Bedrock, those exact same features will be coming to Java. Bedrock did is faster cause they have a ridiculously large team(and still can't seem to fix small, platform specific bugs) whereas Java has a smaller team.

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions