Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys.

I've recently discovered animations and I love it. I already uploaded some Videos on YouTube and made my own Iron Golem Rig. But here I'd like to share this wallpaper I made. I really love to express feelings on this way.

Hope you like it :)

MggZ6x5.png

3 minutes ago, xXsentienXx said:

fallen kingdom why do i feel that i heard of that before ?

CaptainSparkles made it, its a really good animation series (now imma stop talking here so we dont get off track)

9 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

You should use a surface with the sky texture in the background instead of erasing around the grass, because it looks very messy.

Actually I did this on purpose ^^ you can also export the image without background and add another image behind the transparent minecraft layer.Thats what i did. But then i erased the grass manually, I thought this way it looks less static and kind of timeless. I wanted to let the grief of this king become the main topic and depict how little he cares for anything around him. But thanks for your feedback!:)