Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, Mine-imator community!

We are looking to recruit four voice actors for our first company animation, "Minecraft: The Nether" by MineLight Productions. We need your talent!

At MineLight Productions, we try to create a professional and safe environment for you to participate with and enjoy. For more information, click the link below to our website and apply!

Our Website:

https://minelightproductions.wixsite.com/minelight

There will not be any form of payment involved, it is completely voluntary. If you are interested, click the link to our website and apply! We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

- The MineLight Production Staff

10 hours ago, MineLight Productions said:

Hello, Mine-imator community!

We are looking to recruit four voice actors for our first company animation, "Minecraft: The Nether" by MineLight Productions. We need your talent!

At MineLight Productions, we try to create a professional and safe environment for you to participate with and enjoy. For more information, click the link below to our website and apply!

Our Website:

https://minelightproductions.wixsite.com/minelight

There will not be any form of payment involved, it is completely voluntary. If you are interested, click the link to our website and apply! We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

- The MineLight Production Staff

hello

7 hours ago, HerobrineHunter said:

I just logged back into this account after 5 years just to say I have emailed you and would love to be apart of your project

Excellent! We have received your application and have sent you an email with the further information needed to complete the audition process. Best of luck!

Man, that looks awesome!

I don't have the most flexible voice to act. Best of luck to you guys though. I'll ask around and see if any friends are up for the challenge.