A Low-Effort Turbo Kart Racers Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

enjoy i guess, i found out how to get the TKR karts into MI so i went wild with it and made this.

U1EnMzP.png

EDIT: The Steve wasn't meant to be a Steve and also editing happened i guess

Edited by BaconSandwich

Just now, EmberWing said:

I don't understand anything but

awesome

Turbo Kart Racers is a game on the Hypixel server and it uses a custom resource pack, and I figured out how to easily put those models into MI.

OH SHIT I FORGOT TO ADD HELLPEST INTO IT FRICC

Just now, 9redwoods said:

where am i

also WHERE did you get those carts???

I got them from this thread on the Hypixel forums by Hellpest: https://hypixel.net/threads/tkr-assets-resource-packs-and-maps.1856344/

Just now, Mineshaft Animation said:

turbo kart racers? You mean that dead hypixel game?

i don't deny that it ded but Hypixel aren't really doing much to help it honestly. They put it into the Classic Lobby along with a bunch of other dead games and essentially gave all those games the death sentence since nobody knew they were there and it made it harder to play TKR cuz you had to re-apply the pack again and again when rejoining the game. I mean, at least they added a Play Again button at the end of games but those games are still being killed off by the Classic Lobby merge.