Call My Bluff [4K Character Render]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

• The posing is hard to understand.
  • There's no point to have one leg laying on another when the character doesn't sit.
  • The cards doesn't look pixelated like Minecraft should be.
  • Also, try to zoom out (either by increasing FOV or putting more space between the character and the camera).

Average render. 5/10

Hit me. 

27 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:
  • There's no point to have one leg laying on another when the character doesn't sit.
  • Also, try to zoom out (either by increasing FOV or putting more space between the character and the camera).

Average render. 5/10

• The posing is fairly easy to understand. 
  • That was the point.
  • It looks fine. 
  • If there isnt any other scenery why would you need zoom out.

Okay so here's what I have to say about it.

The posing is nice but I feel more relaxed posing would feel much more natural for the theme of the render. It's a bit boring with just the character and some scenery would pull it together a nicely.  I dont really have anything other things to say other than not to use the term constructive criticism. 

13 hours ago, Ethanial said:

Hit me. 

• The posing is fairly easy to understand. 
  • That was the point.
  • It looks fine. 
  • If there isnt any other scenery why would you need zoom out.

Okay so here's what I have to say about it.

The posing is nice but I feel more relaxed posing would feel much more natural for the theme of the render. It's a bit boring with just the character and some scenery would pull it together a nicely.  I dont really have anything other things to say other than not to use the term constructive criticism. 

I purposely use that term on forums for a reason. I understand if you have another point of view on that, but from my experience, I would much prefer saying 'constructive criticism' over something else.

13 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

Average render. 5/10

In reply to your opinion on the cards, I have them for something else, but decided I wanted to do a render with them. They are supposed to look like that. Thank you for your input though.

3 hours ago, IraelianEnergy said:

I purposely use that term on forums for a reason. I understand if you have another point of view on that, but from my experience, I would much prefer saying 'constructive criticism' over something else.

In reply to your opinion on the cards, I have them for something else, but decided I wanted to do a render with them. They are supposed to look like that. Thank you for your input though.

My point is just to say criticism, you don’t need to say constructive.