My mineimator is gone MAAAD-Keyframe Glitch

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I had animated an awesome fight scene then suddenly all the keyframes became wrong.I mean meaningless because everything was floating from here and there.I quit but the problem persists even after restarting.Please solve the problem.

In the Image you can see I had selected the timeline in which the object should not be seen but it is seen...............I am very Scared now

DSvbGv6.png

The part of the animation till which everything was alright.Then suddenly all gone mad......

I somehow fixed the error.I deleted the backup files from the project folder.Then I opened the miproject file with notepad and changed the version number on the code to 1.1.4......and wallah everything is working now.....

I compared the saved miproject codes and found a huge difference due to which the keyframes were no executed properly.You too check out the positions for the same timeline 

apcoukC.png

Please provide the real solution and do something about this problem.

Edited by GlitchApple

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet