a project for the forum of mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I have come to present a project which I realized that I can not do alone.

What is it?

It is a series of adventure and action, with some comedy, will be presented as a comic to save time in production, the goal is to publish it every week, the story have prepared a long time ago, the series does not know when it will last, so it can be long.

why?

Recently I realized that in the forum or community of mine-imator something entertaining and constant is missing, something that distracts people from the forum for a while, to motivate themselves to continue creating things, besides something entertaining for the same creators (apart, my objetive is that a chapter can be done in less than a day), that is, a pastime within the community. The story occurred to me a long time ago and it was not for this purpose, it was only the purpose of writing and developing a story for fun, the fact that it has attached the two purposes was coincidence.

Why do not I do it myself?

It's true: if I want to do something for the community, why do not I do it myself ?, I tried, I've been working for three weeks to see if I can create a chapter in a day, but I have so many pending things in the community, in my life and on youtube, I realized that I was overloading too much and the stress of so many things was killing me. So consider this idea, maybe if it is done among several people the project would be something more typical of the community than of apocablakz, it would only be one more participant in this series and apart it would also be fun for me (although it sounds a bit selfish but also to distract myself a bit from my work), I just wanted to create something that entertained its creators and its audience.

Where did the idea come from?

Originally I had planned to develop this as an animation, but the story was very long and would mean dedicating my life to this which would be crazy since I also have several ideas apart from this one, so I wanted to turn it into a comic, but I never knew where to publish it so I left the project and almost forgot it, when it occurred to me to do this project for the community I just needed to know what I was going to do and it was when the story appeared as a ray of light and hope.

Benefits

-You will not have to spend much time on this.
-my goal is that the production time is only one day a week
-something entertaining to do among several people = a pastime of the hobby
-create to the community something, strengthens the desire to continue

Disadvantages

-It will not earn money with this, I make it clear
-You dedicate one day a week in this.

Thanks for reading and if you consider working I thank you, even if no one signs up for now, I will create a pilot in a few weeks or maybe in a month, while I finish several duties before