The good old days #3 “Where did our adventures end?”

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Where_have_we_been.png

Something I could make in my timeline..

lightray rig by mbanders since I’m way to lazy to edit one myself in a program..

I might also show steve if someone asks for it..

41 minutes ago, Rawami said:

How do you make the effect with the Steve?

Paint.net < 2 separate pictures of the same render but with 2 characters in the same position < crop 3/4 of the other picture < creator a 2nd layer < Erase tool with hardness set to 25% < and you’re done

44 minutes ago, Rawami said:

How do you make the effect with the Steve?

Make two wallpapers - one with the steve skin, one with your skin, put one wallpaper on top of the other and erase half of it.

On topic: since this is about the "old days," it would be nice to have the left side with default settings and oversaturated grass, like how it used to be.

Edited by 9redwoods

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Make two wallpapers - one with the steve skin, one with your skin, put one wallpaper on top of the other and erase half of it.

On topic: since this is about the "old days," it would be nice to have the left side with default settings and oversaturated grass, like how it used to be.

^

and maybe have steve with a mustac- beard as well

4 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

^

and maybe have steve with a mustac- beard as well

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

These are actually made to represent my old days. I came around a week after they removed the beards/mustaches.