Random content that isn't the teaser I promised since I'm lazy

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here ya go, I had the idea to do this randomly so I could test out some lighting techniques to use for future wallpapers with this beautiful mans. I thought the almost solid lightrays were a nice touch and helped to emphasize the style of the wallpaper. Also, YES, I did the bars correctly this time.

ZlOwWPb.png

(P.S. I was going to wait to see if anyone would explain the HDR thing Hozq did before posting this but I thought it would be wasted time, I'll hopefully try it out next time I make a wallpaper tho)

EDIT: I reuploaded since I was accidentally using the wrong type of mapped texture and it looked weird and caused problems, fixed now lol.

Edited by BaconSandwich

Oh wow, everyone was right when they said that wallpapers get you easy rep. I mean, this wallpaper was mainly a way for me to procrastinate building for my Pokemon series or actually working on the animation I've been stuck on for a couple months and it's already got 12 rep and it's still kicking.