Olympic-Man A Mine-Imator Movie

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well... The animation here is kinda bad... You should use keyframes to make it look better! Also there are some blocks that bug their texture, The music was actually really good tho

But it isn't that bad as as your first animation! (if it is) I think that everyone began from something like this

What's funny about what i said lol

It's a good movie with a good storyline, but I suggest your freshen up on your animation skills. In here, transitions lay unused, motion is slow, and I could tell you were using an older Mine-Imator version. Maybe not, but the graphics looked pretty bad. Maybe this was to save render time?

Anyways, this was a good movie and not many have accomplished making a full Mine-Imator movie over an hour long.

I advise you to keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, Isa said:

Anyone ever been on planetminecraft website? If you have an account there, please vote for my movie to be premiered during movie night at march 30th! 

link:  https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/pmc/events/vote-on-pmc-movie-night-2-584966/?reply_sort=hotness#replies

no thanks

(no need to cry)

Edited by Sticknub