EOT: A Money Odyssey (Contains swearing and some blood)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

So, I like the animation and story. But the charcters sometimes slide during the walk cycle and even stop entirely instead of having idle movement.

yeah i kinda failed on most of the walk cycles (mainly because i'm using a walk cycle from last year) but i'm looking to make a new, and more expressive one.

Damn, 15 minutes? I can only dream of having that much patience. Good job, maybe try putting more work into making individual shots look more polished, instead of a lot of quick okay-looking shots. A lot of okay-looking shots isn't bad for a Minecraft animation, but since you have the patience to make a 15 minute animation with it, I'm curious to see how good a 5 minute animation from you could look.

3 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Damn, 15 minutes? I can only dream of having that much patience. Good job, maybe try putting more work into making individual shots look more polished, instead of a lot of quick okay-looking shots. A lot of okay-looking shots isn't bad for a Minecraft animation, but since you have the patience to make a 15 minute animation with it, I'm curious to see how good a 5 minute animation from you could look.

Do the shots just need to be a lot more focused, or tilted or...? I've honestly been wanting to improve my camera shots for a long time now.

Edited by EmeraldsOnToast

Just now, EmeraldsOnToast said:

Do the shots just need to be a lot more focused, or tilted or...?

I'd say just try to add more lights, mess with the blur or bloom or other camera settings, see if a shot could look better with more scenery in a certain place, if a bit could use more detail you think you're capable of adding, etc. Just play around with it and see what looks good. I don't think there's ever just one way to do it.