Death by nightfall

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

They would travel far in the snow, they couldn't find anything to start a fire with. They were dying. Suddenly, Alex's friend died from the weather right before her eyes. She decided to keep going, she would still travel with him, she would carry her dead friend. She found stuff to create a fire. She started a fire, and slept there until she had to go out to get food. The blizzard went on for many days, she eventually died.

Edited by EmberWing

Just now, Fray said:

Change it to days.........

I did. Overall its a good wallpaper (I guess). To me the posing could be improved. Alex's ears could have been down since she is sad. It doesn't look like you moved their mouths at all... Alex's right arm is only moved up (It looks as if), it doesn't look like its moved to the side or twisted at all. The fire is also clipping through the logs

2 minutes ago, EmberWing said:

I did. Overall its a good wallpaper (I guess). To me the posing could be improved. Alex's ears could have been down since she is sad. It doesn't look like you moved their mouths at all... Alex's right arm is only moved up (It looks as if), it doesn't look like its moved to the side or twisted at all. The fire is also clipping through the logs

I moved their mouths, her arm is rotated on all axis 

AND OOF THE DAMN FIRE

If you want some CC :

I like the tear , it's realistic but ...

17 hours ago, Fray said:

My editing sucksss

Honestly it's true, the rain snow look fake and this ZywxRKi.png it could be better without editting ? but the posing is good so take my upvote.

Edited by Rawami

21 minutes ago, Rawami said:

If you want some CC :

I like the tear , it's realistic but ...

It's true, the rain snow look fake and this ZywxRKi.png it could be better without editting ? but the posing is good so take my upvote.

Yeaaaaaaah thanks anyways

20 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

dat snow

please don't use dots. I suggest finding a stock photo to use, then lower the opacity a bit.

I tried doing that... and none of them were the one I wanted but thanks!