Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Slime said:

@EmberWing Remove the light from the front of the image and it would look a bit better in my opinnion.

Again, this was a scenery and lighting test, I was just messing with things

2 hours ago, Rawami said:

Again, how do make the edge glow?

Please don't say this time "It wasn't purpose" .-.

Btw why there are rabbits in the messa?

*it wasn’t on purpose*

5 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

At least explain what's bad about it. It's almost disrespectful to tell someone their work is bad and not say what's bad about it. 

It wasn't a critique. It was a comment. A short one. I'm not going to go into full on details with a passing comment.

Let's not make yet another render trending just because of a petty argument, shall we?

On topic!
The render is a JPEG, which is causing a loss in quality. This likely was unintended, Imgur tends to do this to uploaded images to save space on their servers...
That lighting looks okay, but the front-facing spot light doesn't make sense, given the glow of the sunset is coming from the opposite direction. Removing the spot light might help, or better yet, changing the light colour and position of it so it makes more sense.
The size of the edge glow is a bit too big. You might want to make it smaller by messing with the Shadow blur size, etc.

Overall not great, but not terrible either. Keep it up!

That Creeper is the exact opposite of camouflaged... smh, Mojang

On 2/13/2019 at 8:14 AM, __Mine__ said:

Let's not make yet another render trending just because of a petty argument, shall we?

On topic!
The render is a JPEG, which is causing a loss in quality. This likely was unintended, Imgur tends to do this to uploaded images to save space on their servers...
That lighting looks okay, but the front-facing spot light doesn't make sense, given the glow of the sunset is coming from the opposite direction. Removing the spot light might help, or better yet, changing the light colour and position of it so it makes more sense.
The size of the edge glow is a bit too big. You might want to make it smaller by messing with the Shadow blur size, etc.

Overall not great, but not terrible either. Keep it up!

That Creeper is the exact opposite of camouflaged... smh, Mojang

Again, I know the lighting in the front makes no sense. Thats because I was just messing with the lighting and stuff. This render wasn't for a specific reason, it was just a test. A test for lighting, and to see if I can remember what mobs go in what biome ?