I'm Not Sure What To Name This

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! I was trying to spend time on this in order to make it look good, I ended up making in in 1 hour 30 min - 2 hours on it...

Spoiler

ZWqFCBv.jpg

So, this is an old (older) rig. I haven't gotten the newest one Fray made yet... I decided to use the character Alex, because we hardly use her ?

CC is Encouraged

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Nice, but there is one problem: The SSAO is a bit too high, so the whole thing kinda looks cloudy and shadowy. It might be better if you put it closer to 100% on SSAO Power.

.-. I'm lost.

Wth is SSAO lol

Just now, Fray said:

Nice lighting tho, and glad you used Rule of Thirds

Lol everything except the torch light is just natural lighting

Just now, EmberWing said:

.-. I'm lost.

Wth is SSAO lol

Lol everything except the torch light is just natural lighting

The little shadow effects in corners, in this wallpaper you can mainly see it where the tall grass touches the ground. If you go into Settings and then into Render, you'll see it.

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

The little shadow effects in corners, in this wallpaper you can mainly see it where the tall grass touches the ground. If you go into Settings and then into Render, you'll see it.

Oohhh

Yeah, it is very cloudy looking XD

Eh, I still like it lol

Just now, Riley said:

Its okay, not good at constructive critism so Im not sure how to explain how to make it better

There are many things wrong with it, and yeah, I have noticed them. Its fine if you can't explain it because I probably already know what it is. Me making mistakes, is what makes me better

Alright, let's go! 

The torch has no particle effects. The wolf tails aren't lightly bent. Idk it just bugs me a bit. The DoF is a bit strong, change the blur size down and the fade size up. Also, the range/depth could be adjusted on the DoF to center it more on the girl. But I mean, it looks good overall.

2 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Alright, let's go! 

The torch has no particle effects. The wolf tails aren't lightly bent. Idk it just bugs me a bit. The DoF is a bit strong, change the blur size down and the fade size up. Also, the range/depth could be adjusted on the DoF to center it more on the girl. But I mean, it looks good overall.

You are my first upvote for this XD

Also I just realized I forgot to move Alex's tail....

I'm lazy and didn't wanna add particles..

Thanks

The leaves haven't been blur'd cause why not mine-imator, the light could be kinda more orange and some little dirt parts around torch, sum rotations too, to make it more like placed in ground and it could be more darker (this little wolf (if it is) don't looks like it's following bigger tho (if it's supposed to) )

while not looking at details it's a really nice picture ?

1 hour ago, Bronze said:

The leaves haven't been blur'd cause why not mine-imator, the light could be kinda more orange and some little dirt parts around torch, sum rotations too, to make it more like placed in ground and it could be more darker (this little wolf (if it is) don't looks like it's following bigger tho (if it's supposed to) )

while not looking at details it's a really nice picture ?

Thanks, I will keep this in mind!

Spoiler

Image result for ssao

Except I don't agree with BaconSandwich. If you want to lower it, I'd say just lower it a few numbers.

The DOF instantly starts blurring things right at the trees. I suggest raising the fade size of the blur.

There's a lot of photo convienince. I suggest lowering the amount of mobs for it to be a bit more realistic, because it'd be a big coincidence that all the mobs would be in the right position for that picture to be "taken."

EDIT: I really like this wallpaper. You are improving. Now it's just the tiny details we gotta worry about for them to be perfect. Great job! ?

Edited by 9redwoods

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for ssao

Except I don't agree with BaconSandwich. If you want to lower it, I'd say just lower it a few numbers.

The DOF instantly starts blurring things right at the trees. I suggest raising the fade size of the blur.

There's a lot of photo convienince. I suggest lowering the amount of mobs for it to be a bit more realistic, because it'd be a big coincidence that all the mobs would be in the right position for that picture to be "taken."

EDIT: I really like this wallpaper. You are improving. Now it's just the tiny details we gotta worry about for them to be perfect. Great job! ?

Thanks, I was just trying to add all the animals you would see in a forest like that =/