A test render i guess (and most likely backlash from a lot of people)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Before you ask, no, I did not make the M16 rig. I mashed together two rigs in order to get what I wanted. And no, I'm not gonna release it and call it my own rig. I know I will get backlash for using two other peoples rigs and mashing them together, but I got what I have always wanted in Mine Imator. Sow while you're at it, rate the render. Criticism is greatly appreciated. I know it's bland and blank, but that's because I wasn't willing to put any background. Besides, I don't have any good settings for this. If you want to know, the two rigs I mashed together were Zaclyn Millers M4 rig and Privat Cole man's M4A1/AR-15 rig. The stock and handle (not the grip) were custom textures by me, along with the word "ARRET!" as a custom texture as well. If you can tell me what the rifle is a reference to, I will follow you and tell you that... you're... uh... special? Yeah.. That works. If you need a hint, it's from a Fallout game (no, not Fallout 76)

brdtxv.png

Edited by Just Philip