Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I actually ran into that issue a few times too. the way I fixed it was by then changing all the part names to something random, saving them that way,  restarting the program and opening the model again, then fixing the names to be proper

On 2/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, lifecraft said:

I actually ran into that issue a few times too. the way I fixed it was by then changing all the part names to something random, saving them that way,  restarting the program and opening the model again, then fixing the names to be proper

I renamed them all by random too. But it was still telling me to rename them again by unique names.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:34 PM, TheJeweledWolf said:

So it's not working after you did that?

Nope. Not working.

I have had this problem on a few occasions as well. It happened to me whenever I did not rename the parts/shapes before saving.

I think that the original names are being "remembered" by the program and creates the error.

I have made a habit of naming the shape/part before saving at all to avoid this error and it works for me.