Exporting worlds from MC Windows 10 to MI

Boris
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Is it possible to export worlds from Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to a format that Mine Imator will accept? My java edition is acting funky right now and won't run and I need to make custom scenery.

6 answers to this question

Just now, Boris said:

Yeah...maybe, but unlikely, the developers will add an option for Windows 10 files to be used, if even possible.

If I remember correctly, the world importer was coded by David's friend, not him. And David has left development completely, so I think it is unlikely the world importer would be updated at all, but there's always a chance. Only Nimi can tell us for sure.

I think the world problem is actually happening to a lot of people. But as far as I know about Windows 10 edition, you can't. Unless there are good programs that convert W10 edition to Java worlds.

Just now, Rollo said:

I think the world problem is actually happening to a lot of people. But as far as I know about Windows 10 edition, you can't. Unless there are good programs that convert W10 edition to Java worlds.

Yeah...maybe, but unlikely, the developers will add an option for Windows 10 files to be used, if even possible.

19 minutes ago, Rollo said:

If I remember correctly, the world importer was coded by David's friend, not him. And David has left development completely, so I think it is unlikely the world importer would be updated at all, but there's always a chance. Only Nimi can tell us for sure.

I really hope it comes because my sisters can only play Win10 and we have made really awesome builds