Monster Invade [FHD 1080p Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pretty great on the visuals, but I think the posing could use a bit of work as the characters seem a bit stiff. Try to have more exaggerated bends and rotation on the arms, torso and legs to emphasize whatever movement is taking place. Maybe it would help to look at a real-life reference image to get a better idea of where everything should be. I love the camera angle and the general atmosphere of the scene, tho, great job! :D

10 hours ago, JB Animations said:

Damn, That's actually the best wallpaper I've seen in a few weeks.

Awesome Job !?

9 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

^ He is correct. Well done, I love it!

7 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

10/10 editing.

A few things that annoy me are as follows:

• the girl is not centered
  • the hair is clipping through the sword
  • the sword should be falling out of her hand. The hilt should be fully covered by her hand.

6 hours ago, BaconSandwich said:

Pretty great on the visuals, but I think the posing could use a bit of work as the characters seem a bit stiff. Try to have more exaggerated bends and rotation on the arms, torso and legs to emphasize whatever movement is taking place. Maybe it would help to look at a real-life reference image to get a better idea of where everything should be. I love the camera angle and the general atmosphere of the scene, tho, great job! :D

5 hours ago, Skjold said:

Pretty good.

Thank you all for your praise and advice!

Edited by Douya233