Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow, I inspired something?

Anyways, one of my only complaints is that the DOF isn't low enough, making everything in the image small. Lowering the DOF brings the background closer to the camera, while keeping the foreground intact. Lowering the DOF in this wallpaper would make everything easier to see.

Foreground blur is very hard to work with (?) so good job on that. The glass looks weird, but I know that's just MI's fault.

11 hours ago, Davi12345 said:

are you copying the slime man. (i forgot what he username, that the skin is blue slime)

I am the great 9redwoods. You are Icy Arm Man.

I think the girl should be closer because shes too small and so its harder to find the "target" (there is a specific word in my photography class and I forgot)

and the DOF should be toned down a bit but good job

On 2/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, Davi12345 said:

are you copying the slime man. (i forgot what he username, that the skin is blue slime)

On 2/5/2019 at 2:07 AM, Ethanial said:

It's inspired. 

On 2/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, 9redwoods said:

Wow, I inspired something?

Anyways, one of my only complaints is that the DOF isn't low enough, making everything in the image small. Lowering the DOF brings the background closer to the camera, while keeping the foreground intact. Lowering the DOF in this wallpaper would make everything easier to see.

Foreground blur is very hard to work with (?) so good job on that. The glass looks weird, but I know that's just MI's fault.

I am the great 9redwoods. You are Icy Arm Man.

Look I’m sorry, I really hate to be that guy but

*cough*

https://youtu.be/TwmSUfdcxO8

*cough*

ok I’ll leave